Saturday, May 23, 2009

Super cute iPod cozy

I am sad sad sad. My sister Liliane left today after 10 weeks in San Francisco. At least the weather is with me and the fog makes the world look grey.
On the picture you can see the absolutely cute cozy that Liliane sewed for me a couple of years ago when my pink iPod mini was still very new and very en vogue. It's black fake fur on the outside and pink satin on the inside. I still love it very much.

Meine Stimmung ist heute wie das Wetter: graue Welt voller Nebel. Liliane ist heute nach 10 Wochen San Francisco nach Hause geflogen und ich bin traurig. Auf dem Bild ist das superherzige Täschli, dass sie vor einigen Jahren für mein pinkiges i-Pod mini genäht hat. Aussen zotteliger Webpelz und innen ein Futter aus pinkigem Satin! Ich finds immer noch mega super schön!

No comments:

Post a Comment